Website maintenance is the important action of regularly checking your website for problems and then making sure that everything is up to date and relevant.
Hosting & Maintenance
Our approach to hosting is uptime oriented, which means that if there is a spike in traffic we will always review before recommending an upgrade or increase in space.
We deliver a variety of dedicated and cloud hosting solutions to suit websites of any size with any level of traffic.
Maintenance & Support
You need to do this consistently to ensure that the website remains updated, safe, and secure. This ensures your website is compliant from both a security and search engine point of view.
Search Engine Compliance
Good SEO isn’t just about the placement of keywords to rank, it also means that your website is stable, reliable, and secure and this is where website maintenance comes in.
Website maintenance is an activity that is proactive in keeping your site safe from malicious activities.
The work we put into our maintenance service is as follows:
- Run checks on every page to ensure they load up quickly, and don’t display any errors.
- Run a backup to ensure that the data on your website remains safe.
- Update the software and plugins you are using on your site, to ensure there are no backdoors for hackers to gain entry.
- Check all the forms to ensure that they are running without a hitch.
- Reduce and remove spam comments on your posts or pages.
- Check the pages to ensure that there aren’t any broken links (this includes links to your social media).
- Look for 404 errors on your website and fix them.
- Manage hosting to ensure everything is running smoothly.